[Greenbuilding] Hand Crank Washing Machines

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Wed Jun 26 00:46:13 CDT 2013

Yes, I am rather ashamed to say my wife bought one about twenty years ago.
Shortly afterward, the Australian Consumer Affairs group labelled it the
greatest waste of money in the history of their organisation.

No surprise.

I threw it out last month, it had never been used.

Get a washboard. If you don't like washing with it, you can still play music
on it.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW