[Greenbuilding] PHPP Flow Rates

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Tue Mar 5 19:20:29 CST 2013

This came up in the course of PHIUS's evaluation of a current project.  The
following comment is from Lisa White, Certification Manager:

"The max [PH] Design Air Flow rate is determined by the highest of either
extract requirements by room, supply air requirements by people, or a
volumetric requirement"

Alan Abrams*
**certifed professional building designer, AIBD
certified passive house consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS**
*Abrams Design Build LLC
*sustainable design for intentional living*
6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com