[Greenbuilding] chickens

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Mar 14 17:06:28 CDT 2013

I know the hens need some good ventilation, but I noticed the same thing with the ladies curling up in the nesting boxes in stormy and cold weather too. I have perches in my coop, and I have adjustable vents in on the bottom and the top edge of the roofline, but it seems to me that there may be some value in having an insulated roof what do you think?

thanks,

Erin