[Greenbuilding] NYC 90% emissions cut with windows

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Wed Mar 20 14:07:59 CDT 2013

Stating the $94 Billion costs, without stating the savings would seem a
bit one-sided.  I would gladly invest $94 Billion in NYC infrastructure,
if it saved $94 Billion in fossil fuels (over some reasonable time
period).  Especially since there would be many other benefits from those
fixes.

Perhaps I am becoming inured to large numbers, but that is 1/10 what was
spent to fix a single street in NYC...

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--