[Greenbuilding] NYC 90% emissions cut with windows

Michael Iversen miversen at uic.edu
Wed Mar 20 18:03:03 CDT 2013

CO2 atmospheric concentration reached 350ppm in 1988. Having a goal in
the year 2013 (397ppm) of reducing GHG emissions 90% by the year 2050
(90 by 50) is akin to the captain of the Titanic directing the engine
room, "Iceberg dead ahead, stop all engines when you find the time",
after its hull had already been been breached and passengers are looking
for the lifeboats.