[Greenbuilding] Beer as Green catalyst (better alternative to pumped storage for Renewables)

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 29 14:30:22 CDT 2013

I suspect that Gordon Howell will know more about this since it comes out
of his backyard:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/03/29/technology-water-electrolysis-calalyst-calgary.html

The story is about using iron oxide as the catalyst in an electrolysis
process with an eye to storing wind & solar-generated energy in the
separated hydrogen (and oxygen).

Given the proximity to April 1, I thought it'd be prudent to post this
piece on Good Friday instead of next Monday.

Unfortunately, I stopped drinking beer decades ago after I left the Univ
of Waterloo area (where there were at least two major breweries (Lablatts
and Carling) and a distillery (Seagrams).
(That's my excuse for not coming up with this invention.)

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")