[Greenbuilding] Passive solar home--concrete overlayre thermalmass

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:07:20 CDT 2013

The house was designed with a 1.5 in. slab (and very similar houses have
been successfully built with stained slabs by this same designer/architect).
The concrete contractor wanted it increased to two inches. Are you
suggesting the slab should be more or should be less than 2 in., since that
appears to be a concern of yours?