[Greenbuilding] simple energy-less home

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:22:25 CDT 2013

Interesting take John.  While I'm sure you are correct, most people would
not possibly understand any other measurement.

Certainly though, point taken.  The Kw used on our electrical bill is half
the entire bill.  And then one has to consider what the kw charge is in
each area; we're quite high here out in the country where our coop buys
from the big electrical makers.

And then some people do measure happiness in dollars (:
Sacie