[Greenbuilding] Perceptions of Nature & Reality

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 28 11:35:37 CDT 2013

Absolutely agree, we have to stop using money as the comparison.

We went to Mount Vernon on Sunday, en route I noticed hundreds of lights on during the day, outdoor metro stops, street lights, outside buildings... escalators running when no one is using them, etc. etc.

If talking in money worked, non of the above would happen. But energy terms will probably not help either. The answer may lie in a carbon footprint number. But then again, marketing folks will find a way to make wasteful numbers look good.

~sanjay