[Greenbuilding] Sustainable Post & Beam Construction

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at kos.net
Sat Nov 2 11:09:30 CDT 2013

Been off line for a while...Rob, I take your comments to heart.  The
approach you describe is the one I've been suggesting he takes.

Thank you!

Lynelle

--
*/"Life is an experience and an opportunity. The meaning comes from what
we decide to do with the opportunity that is given to us."--Bernie Siegel/*