[Greenbuilding] Where to find Hempcrete

Robert Scarano arch59 at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 21:44:44 CDT 2013

Call Jessica Baldwins friend in Nova Scotia, Dominik Watson Wall at the Shambala Center at 909-452-2535. It should be $9/ cu. ft. use 4 parts hemp "Hurd/shiv" with 1 part (by weight) naturally hydraulic lime. Mix in rotary mixer with water until drier than oatmeal and pack into a form or whatever.

Love Robert

Sent from my iPhone