[Greenbuilding] condensation on storms

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:39:42 CDT 2013

 Although I caulk all my windows with removable caulk every Fall, the
storms always get quite a bit of condensation on them, especially on the
top floor in the rooms adjacent to the shower. This condensation freezes,
and blocks the view and sunlight.
  I can try leaving them slightly open this winter, but don't know how much
this will increase heat loss. It may be worth it if this would work. We
just spent the time washing all the windows, to get as much sunlight in the
house as possible this winter, and this will be a wasted effort of
condensation is bad.would be a waste of time because of the condensation.
  Any opinions or suggestions?

--

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design