[Greenbuilding] Where to Find Hempcrete

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 24 19:40:27 CDT 2013

Prof Kris Dick at the University of Manitoba is working on hempcrete so
must be sourcing its components (umanitoba.ca). Hemp is grown and
processed in the Canadian Prairies, but I am not sure all the other
components of hempcrete are easily found in North America. I think there
is a company in North Carolina developing and marketing hempcrete, they
too may be bringing in some product (the particular lime perhaps) from
the UK.