[Greenbuilding] Enerbond vs Great Stuff Pro Wall and Floor adhesive?

Sam Ewbank g.l.ewbank at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 02:46:13 CDT 2013

>From unscientific observations and some experience: enerbond seems to have
adhesive and insulation values while not expanding as much as the great
stuff or having any heat resistance. Great stuff around here, Michigan, is
either red/pink or yellow (gun applicator) and I don't buy that it is fire
resistant.
Enerbond seems to have a smoother flow and works better for ICF
construction if your into that.

While Dow has two similar products, great stuff seems to be marketed
towards general consumers and has some name recognition that Enerbond
doesn't.

Sam