[Greenbuilding] Roofers

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 23 10:36:30 CDT 2014

Commercial roofers work with insulation all the time, flat roof sloped
roof, all kinds of roofing membranes including asphalt if you're going
that route. What you want is not uncommon practice around here, a long
way from NY unfortunately. Roofers don't frame up and sheath roofs, so
carpenters have harnesses and all that jazz too.