[Greenbuilding] The Coolest Buildings Aren't Green

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Mon Dec 1 22:17:22 CST 2014

It's not all altruistic save-the-planet.  Think of the other things I
avoid by not flying.

+ I never get treated like dirt by an airline.
+ My baggage never gets lost.
+ I avoid toxic airline foods.
+ I avoid toxic airline passengers.
+ I avoid the cattle stall atmosphere of security check ins.
+ I won't be groped or scanned by the TSA.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and climate instability.