[Greenbuilding] The Coolest Buildings Aren't Green

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Tue Dec 2 11:25:15 CST 2014

  "If we don't like being treated like cattle - why do we allow cattle to
be treated like that?  Why inflict unnecessary pain and suffering on
animals? Even if you could make it "green"

Because we are vicious killer monkeys who didn't get to the top of the food
chain by being compassionate. Yet now when we can afford to be
compassionate we continue to behave in outdated and unnecessary ways.
Habits die hard.

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, sanjay jain <sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > + I avoid the cattle stall atmosphere of security check ins.
>
> If we don't like being treated like cattle - why do we allow cattle to be
> treated like that?
>
> Why inflict unnecessary pain and suffering on animals? Even if you could
> make it "green".
>
> ~sanjay

>  *From:* Bob Waldrop <bwaldrop1952 at att.net

Gennaro Brooks-Church