[Greenbuilding] Water heater blankets?!

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:15:21 CST 2014

The utility company in my city (Saint Paul, MN) offers a free home energy
inspection and audit. When they come out, they will install energy saving
light bulbs, wrap your water heater, and other stuff, all for free.  You
might want to check with your utility company to see if they offer
something similar.

Ben