[Greenbuilding] Polyiso strength on roof

Steve Houlihan sho11 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 12:28:31 CST 2014

There are many thousands of roofs out there with a layer of plywood then
rigid foam above.  I'm under one right now.  I have never seen the
Building Department to have a problem with this.  I suggest you check
with your local jurisdiction to be sure.
I don't see any difference to this from using SIPS on the roof.

Steve Houlihan