[Greenbuilding] Polyiso strength on roof

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Mon Dec 8 20:26:13 CST 2014

Topher you beat me to it. I was going to mention the 700 year old house
in Schwyz central Switzerland. Who is talking about OSB? Ergo before you go
touting the magic of plastic all I am saying is that you need to take into
consideration the massive amounts of embodied energy that EPS has. Have you
done those calculations? I would be curious. I did read an authoritative
article claiming that retrofitting an old house is definitely better than
raising it and building new in terms of energy used (both in construction
and life of the building).

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA