[Greenbuilding] Polyiso strength on roof

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Dec 9 09:38:23 CST 2014

And, of course, there's the last area of embodied energy: the afterlife. What will happen when a structure is modified?
How much of a burden is the disposal. recycling, or reuse of the material?
I used to think timber framing was wasteful, as it required relatively large pieces, but later,
when those buildings are altered or destroyed, that material will be reused.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165