[Greenbuilding] embodied energy was Polyiso strength on roof

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Wed Dec 10 15:23:25 CST 2014

George when I "get all the pieces fitting together" I'll realize the value
of EPS buildings? What do you mean? Like when I become enlightened beyond
my current state of ignorance?

Show me the facts. The facts I've seen so far is that EPS has an embodied
energy that does not justify the life of the building. Compared to stick
and cellulose, or rammed earth, or cob or straw bale. Am I wrong anyone?

George did you mention on this list that you were selling EPS houses?
To me that's pretty important.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA