[Greenbuilding] embodied energy was Polyiso strength on roof

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Dec 11 11:00:37 CST 2014

Eli: "If we actually run out of consuming fossil fuels which these foams
are made from, we are already toast."
My point is that all these foams, concrete, metals, and plastics are the
ones making the oil run out in the first place!

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com