[Greenbuilding] embodied energy was Polyiso strength on roof

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:15:10 CST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:00 AM, Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn <
info at ecobrooklyn.com> wrote:

> Eli: "If we actually run out of consuming fossil fuels which these foams
> are made from, we are already toast."
> My point is that all these foams, concrete, metals, and plastics are the
> ones making the oil run out in the first place!

Gotta agree with Gennaro on that one. There is this first order issue:
demand for these products, which has its implications for fossil fuel
extraction and use, but there's also the second order issue which is that
if we, the greenbuilders, are in favor of all this plaste-cccch, who is
left to draw a line in the sand?