[Greenbuilding] embodied energy was Polyiso strength on roof (ErgoDesk)

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:42:23 CST 2014

Eh Jeff, thanks for the recommendations, support. Members od this group
need to get their priorities in order of their needs. I don't build much
anymore but have done a hefty share in my lifetime., and not trying to toot
my horn about accomplishments, just see a need for better construction.
Also, I never understood the economics of the 10-15 year roofs on million
dollar homes.

Back on track about EPS again, this shit has been used to build for several
decades now, by people who were not satisfied with mediocre and declining
wood products. The Dutch big on using the Foam and Concrete for Floating
Homes along with many Architects worldwide very interesting stuff and the
reason I blog and Tweet about it. An example from the US, shown herein,
- ESR-163 http://goo.gl/522C8h
- http://strataus.com/us/pdf/esr.pdf
- http://strataus.com/us/hr.pdf

Canada has spawned many system manufacturers,
- http://goo.gl/lkL3xm
- http://goo.gl/fb7zQz

-george

http://about.me/StyroHome