[Greenbuilding] Duplicate messages. My bad.

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 15 16:20:21 CST 2014

Apologies to y'all for the duplicate messages.

I found the first message "unsent" in my outbox so I opened it, decided
that it was too wordy, edited some stuff out and then sent it.

For some reason unbeknownst to me, my mail program then decided to send
the first unsent message as well as the edited one.

I've noticed that there have been some weird messages to the List recently
(I mean the null content messages, not the exchanges between the
BrooklynBoy and the FantasteccchhhPlasteccchh!Boy) but I think in this
case, I think the problem was either my fingers or my mail program, not
the GB Listserver.

Sorry, eh ?

--
=== * ===