[Greenbuilding] state of the art stove/bathroom exhaust fans?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:19:44 CST 2014

Those are great stats, Mike.
I wonder how or whether things may have changed at all in recent years.
I've not had any RH displays to view day in and day out until the last few
winters, but I've been surprised--assuming the instrument is accurate--that
there have been stretches, last winter for several months straight, of 98%
humidity.