[Greenbuilding] interesting house in Bulgaria

John F Straube john at buildingsciencelabs.com
Mon Feb 10 19:30:23 CST 2014

Hi Sacie
Thanks for this -- lots of construction info that seems quite familiar to my experience in Germany/Austria/etc region.
This is a rather large, rather expensive house, with too much glazing necessitating rather high cost solar shades to manage overheating.  But should be able to get to their 38 target if the occupants are Passive House trained:)