[Greenbuilding] glass panels as porch roof?

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Tue Jan 14 09:59:14 CST 2014

That attachment looks fine, too. I used Adobe Photo Shop to open both
photos, with no quirks.
I, too, really like what you've done with the timberframe.  I suppose
that you don't get the heavy snow accumulation that we get here near
Algonquin Park, Ontario. Or maybe your climate has occasional thaws, to
help jettison the ice and snow, and keep it from accumulating.
This roof should make RT very proud, as he's endlessly on about
re-purposing tempered glass.  Looks great, doesn't it Rob?

Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design
www.livingsol.com
613 756 3884