[Greenbuilding] glass panels as porch roof?

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Jan 14 11:01:06 CST 2014

   Yes, those panels were scrounged. The more time elapses between seal failure and disassembly, the more surface fog on the inside glass surfaces. I took to scrubbing the oldest glass with steel wool and Bon Ami! My favorite size is 34" x 76" x 1/8". I can't imagine that acrylic would handle that span.
   When the first version of my entry cover came down, it was 2 bushels of little glass cubes.
You can cut yourself with those, but you have to work at it.

Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165