[Greenbuilding] glass panels as porch roof?

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:06:11 CST 2014

Yep maybe so Rob Tom, but Frank's method was a whole lot easier.

* In order to see one of the two identically-named file attachments they
first had to be "saved" to my hard drive and then "opened" with a viewing
program . (In my case, in Windoze Explorer, I right clicked on the filename
and selected "Preview" from the options in the pop-op menu and the Windoze
Live Photo Gallery program opened one of the two files for viewing. The
second file was not viewable. )  RT*

I'm in Oaxaca at the moment. (sorry arctic frozen folks up north)  I sure
don't see much on our list these days.  Means I guess all the green
problems are solved.

There's been a fair bit of discussion in the news about solar energy and
the fact it still makes more sense to use passive rather than PV/active.  I
would like to hear from knowledgeable people what they think of this
conclusion.

One of our many conclusions here is, if you are poor-poor like many are
(Oaxaca is the poorest State among all in Mexico--and probably the most
interesting place to be as well), it sure is a lot better to live in this
wonderful warmth than up north.  We felt the same when we lived in Thailand.

Cheers, Sacie