[Greenbuilding] Natural Building Conference 2014

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Tue Jan 21 09:35:17 CST 2014

The most fun you’ll have all year!

The *Ontario Natural Building Coalition* is teaming up with the Natural
Builders Northeast to present our second annual *Natural Building
Conference* on *March 1st & 2nd*, at Camp Kawartha, north of
Peterborough, Ontario.
Oh, I am so looking forward to this!

We have booked some terrific speakers from both organizations, on a
variety of subjects, including natural building impact & social justice,
planning & designing for sustainable projects, Emerge Leadership, and
the ASRi Straw Bale Alternative Solutions Resource, and much more. Among
the presenters are *Chris Magwood*, *Jacob Deva Racusin*, *David
Eisenberg*, and *Dawn Marie Smith*.
In-depth, passionate discussions with some of the usual suspects, along
with some good old Canadian fun. Saturday evening social networking
leads off with a *5x5 pecha kucha*, tasty libations from the *Baleheart
Bar*, and music by singer/song-writer *Rick Fines*.

Join us for the weekend- a holiday up north will do you a world of
wonders. Registration is up and running- reserve a front row seat for
this action-packed weekend!
For more information:
http://naturalbuildingcoalition.ca/events?eventId=830692&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Hope to see you there!