[Greenbuilding] air sealing a metal fireplace flue

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Wed Jan 22 05:21:24 CST 2014

Norbert, that's some first rate info in the excel document--thanks!
-AA

Alan Abrams

*certified professional building designer, AIBDcertified passive house
consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS*
Abrams Design Build LLC
*sustainable design for intentional living*
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com