[Greenbuilding] Open Cell Failure

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Wed Jan 29 15:06:36 CST 2014

A little bit of a side point but I like the way thatched roof buildings in
the tropics don't let water in but are a massive sieve for upward moving
hot air. They increase this movement with a hole in the center. Great
design but I have not figured how to apply that design to a building in
say, NYC, where it needs that design in the summer but NOT in the winter.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com