[Greenbuilding] between a rock and a shoulder season

Michael O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Mon Jun 23 14:57:46 CDT 2014

Hi, Reuben--

Yes, but efficiency isn't everything.

For example, I did not want to use gas for cooking because of the nitrogen oxides that open gas flames produce, my family already has allergies and we don't need the irritation.

And speaking of irritation, the gas company here has not supported energy efficiency in buildings, in fact have resisted code changes, so I bear a grudge. The electric utility has supported efficiency programs, except for a brief interlude when they were boarded by pirates from Texas.

Best,

Mike

Mike O'Brien Photography
mikeoregon.zenfolio.com