[Greenbuilding] Air quality in straw bale houses

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Fri Jun 27 19:08:30 CDT 2014

Haha,

You would be correct in your assumptions Rob. Nobody loves me until things go south... (and not on vacation in the US).

Yes, most homes are a mess with poor air quality, with carpets, cleaning products, damp basements, pets, kids, etc, it's not that hard to achieve poor air in an average house.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159