[Greenbuilding] Article: Would you live in a house made of sand andbacteria?

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 18:14:42 CDT 2014

I don't understand the biodegradability claim. Not sure how long it would last as foundations, maybe better suited for walls.

As I understand it, the bacteria bind the materials together then dies when their food source gets depleted, so again, not sure how it'll remain biodegradable.

There some interesting links on the article and the image slider.

~sanjay