[Greenbuilding] another innovative build

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Sat Mar 29 13:48:14 CDT 2014

Hello John and all,

Thanks for the link John, that's great. Again, when done right, it works just grand, but inside the house, probably not so well. This is a brilliant process, that I hadn't seen done before. Thanks for sharing.

As for the warmth from the compost and animals, I have an image that I use of a 3 story barn in old Europe somewhere. Animals and composting bits in the bottom, living level for family in the middle and straw storage in the attic. Brilliant system, heat below and insulation above for ideal comfort. Your comment reminded me of that.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159