[Greenbuilding] Discouraging White Tails (was Re: a wall (not a building) out of strawbales)

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Thu Oct 9 20:04:15 CDT 2014

I was instructed in the wisdom of the greatest local deerslayer, who said the secret is to grease up that kitchen window,
so you can open it some morning without making a sound. Keep the barrel well inside, and the neighbors will not be disturbed.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165