[Greenbuilding] New Type of Chipboard

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Sun Sep 21 15:46:28 CDT 2014

<Look at cellulose insulation - a stupid product >

John- that is the first time I've heard a serious criticism of cellulose
insulation. I thought it was heroic on my part, to wean myself from foam,
and instead to use chopped up George Will columns. What ho?

-AA

Alan Abrams

*certified professional building designer, AIBDcertified passive house
consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS*
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
HELICON WORKS *Achitecture and Education*
<http://www.heliconworks.com/index2.html>