[Greenbuilding] Fat Americans (was Re: Staggering 1/2 tonne per person per year cement production!)

Antonioli Dan solardan26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:22:07 CDT 2015

Reuben,

Did you factor in how many pounds of solid poop you and your wife dumped? Did you divert it to humanure? Did you quantify the amount of water used to grow the food you ate? Transportation, etc.?

Is there some kind of assumption here that an “energy analysis” vis-a-vis food and anything else. makes any sense whatsoever?

Formulaes, numbers, Fortran throwbacks, calories, what is anything is being stated here, let alone proven?

Note that grains are bad for you……even if you live in a net-zero energy cob cottage……

Whatever happened to “paving the way?”

How about “caving the way” with our caveman consciousness?

Lentils = Bad.

Prius = Silly!