[Greenbuilding] Staggering 1/2 tonne per person per year cement production!

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 17:41:43 CDT 2015

> There are plenty of steady-state economic economists out there but our linear growth system doesn’t operate on that premise. All the green buildings in the world won’t save us from the inevitable limits we’re already up against.

Thanks Dan,
I had not heard of the term Steady State Economics - Found this: http://steadystate.org/
Will be reading more on this. I personally would love to see humanity move towards a Gift Economy, where people provide goods and services to each other because they want to, not because they have to (or think they have to).
~sanjay