[Greenbuilding] Most permeable air barrier

John Straube jfstraube at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Aug 31 08:40:20 CDT 2015

Not sure of your application Ross.  Seems it needs to be pretty tough if is to be suspended between rafters or some such with no other support.  And it needs to be airtight.  Some of the most permeable membranes do not fair well when tested for airtightness.
The best we have tested is Delta Foxx from Cosella Doerken, which is similar to Delta Vent.  Both are quite strong and physically durable and have perm ratings of over 500 US perms at high humidities (this is crazy high, and hard to measure with accuracy, but suffice to say, it is very high). And you can get it locally from Beamsville Ontario.