[Greenbuilding] Electric shock

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:50:19 CST 2015

Norbert and Joe:
Thanks so much for the responses. One of my many weaknesses is that I tend
to disregard my own safety--but I am continually trying to improve.
  I am teaching a lighting design class and wanted to give them a realistic
idea of the hazards. Some if them have been taught to be so afraid of
electricity they don't want to touch wring--even when a lamp is unplugged
and/or the circuit is off.
-Ben
PS (I also know kids who were never taught to ride a bicycle for safety
reasons--whereas my dad would just give me a shove and each I went a little
farther until I crashed).

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design
the university of wisconsin stout