[Greenbuilding] Crawlspace

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Tue Jan 13 20:07:59 CST 2015

Yes, the company does that, too.  Radon is not TOO much of a problem,
generally, in this part of the country, but it was where I lived in
Iowa, so I'm aware.  And I know it CAN be a problem anywhere.  We had to
remediate radon before selling a house in Iowa once.  Thanks!

I talked to this company on the phone today re: my second concern and
they have 2 possible solutions he proposed that they use.  One is a
moisture monitor (alarm) and the other is a moisture monitor with a sump
pump.  I still have questions about how this would work (where would
best placement of this/these be?), but feel better knowing it can be
addressed.

--Leslie