[Greenbuilding] Fresh air to boiler questions

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:17:27 CST 2015

Mike:
1929 Tudor revival. Blown in cellulose. Finished attic with 20 inches of
cellulose in the crawl spaces. Mediocre double glazed double hung windows.
 60% of the basement is finished with 1.5" PU foam board, Slab is not
insulated.  House is well-caulked.

Mike:
I like the box idea! I can't find a link that shows one, though. It would
be a bit difficult to build, since there are so many pipes and electric
lines around it. I imaging the Tightness of the box would be more important
than the R-Value. Would plywood work.
Thanks for the help!
Ben

b e n j a m i n p r a t t