[Greenbuilding] Need a Floor Refinishing Product Recommendation

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:59:29 CDT 2015

Just a quick comment: There is a difference between low VOC and green. I
believe the water based products are as good as the stinky, slow-drying oil
based stuff. however, there are greener, plant--based products which are
more expensive and I haven't tried. I build a lot of furniture and use only
water based products, and have no issues with durability, etc. I love the
quick drying water based polyurethane. Much quicker dry time, low odor,
etc. However, I have not tried any of the extreme green options.
Ben​

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design
the university of wisconsin stout