[Greenbuilding] Need a Floor Refinishing Product Recommendation

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:08:42 CDT 2015

Frank's point about stripping is very interesting. I am surprised that the
water based products require this, since, at least on furniture, you can
lightly sand the urethane and it will take more coats easily.  If ore stan
is required, wouldn't you have to sand off oil based poly as well? Can you
elaborate?
Thanks

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design