[Greenbuilding] How do you find green building information? (Quick Survey - Your help appreciated)

Allison Friedman afriedman at rateitgreen.com
Tue Nov 3 17:48:53 CST 2015

Hi everyone -

I sent out a newsletter Thursday that links to a one-page survey (9-10 questions, and anonymous unless you decide otherwise) about what people want and need in a green building information resource.

Here’s the the newsletter: conta.cc/1imfMCk

I’d appreciate it greatly if you could take 3-5 minutes and tell me your thoughts on this topic through the survey.  Your time may help me make some key decisions about what to prioritize next.  There are some competing ideas, and I just don’t know which are the most relevant, and worth fighting for.

I keep thinking that if TripAdvisor can generate so much information for strangers helping each other with hotels and restaurants, well imagine what green builders can do to help each other and newcomers to sustainable building products and services.  Like this group does for each other, but I also hope to mix experts and newcomers and residential and commercial folks under a pretty wide umbrella and across the globe, as you may know.  I’d like to get a sense if this ability to validate (which does require time set aside for the input) and share experiences is something the green building community really wants and can prioritize, or are there other features and functions that can be more impactful?

Thanks!!
Allison

Allison Friedman
Rate It Green
www.rateitgreen.com
@rateitgreen
@MAGreenbuilding

Rate It Green is a directory, network, and information resource for the green building industry.  Through client reviews, testimonials, and candid conversations, Rate It Green helps individuals and companies find green building products and services, while also helping product manufacturers and service providers reach new clients.  Rate It Green welcomes all green builders, from beginners to seasoned experts, and for both residential and commercial projects.  Individual Membership and Basic Company Listings are FREE of charge.