[Greenbuilding] Unconscionable Concrete Use

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:07:14 CST 2015

Very interesting discussion on concrete reductions. These are all very
valid suggestions and ideas that are not beeing implemented by the new
Energy Efficient practitioners that have arrived on the building scene. We
all want to save the planet and reduce the use of materials, bu instead
find ways to actually increase use and complexity that will only give
"Holmes" more work and less progress for the energy reduction movement.

This is why I think the EPS Composite Structure is the better wat forward.
It eliminates Concrete Footings, Foundations, and crazy runaway wall
thickness and layers, with One Perfect System Envelope. I know it hard to
believe but building with wood is wrong as we know it today. Sawdust and
Chips glued with Formaldehyde can't resist Water intrusion and Constant
Maintenance, we need structures that are century durable, not only a decade
or two. Constant repair and replacement of structures is bad economics for
owners and good only for greedy corporations. Check out what EPS
Construction is. http://bit.ly/1M7cag7

Sincerely,
George Hawirko
*http://about.me/StyroHome <http://about.me/StyroHome>*